Signature Wizard is a powerful tool for managing signatures in Microsoft Outlook.
With LANsoftware’s Signature Wizard it’s no longer a pain to roll out many signatures in an enterprise environment.
It uses predefined Templates and offers an easy-to-use interface for end users.
Equipped with an Active Directory connection for even more automation!
Using the program is very simple:
1. Download the Zip-file and create your templates.
2. Deliver the package to your clients or upload it on a network share.
3. Advice your users to execute the Application.
4. Follow the instructions.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Simple delivery of Signatures
- Automatic placeholder replacement
- Active Directory connection
- Setting signatures for new mails or replies
- Support of multiple mail-accounts
- Windows Vista or higher (Server operating-systems are supported)
- Net Framework 4.0 client profile (get it here)
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2003 or higher (tested up to Outlook® 2013)